Friday, June 6, 2008

Thanks for giving me something to do, Heather.

5 Things
5 Things I was Doing 10 Years Ago:
1. watching mary kate and ashley films religiously with ashley, denise, leslie, melissa and jenny
2. sleepovers every weekend, with those same girls (really my only friends in hs, lets be honest, but they were all i needed, i love them and are glad we spent hs at "the locker spot", park meadows mall and in the ceramics room
3. i was 14 so i went to every stake dance i could. i once remember specifically wearing red so when they played: lady in red someone would ask me to dance. it was a great plan, but it didn't go as planned. plus the red probably brought out all that ache. this was the time my brothers loving refer to as the troll years. did i say lovingly? yeah right, they were vicious. 
4. melissa's mom set a time limit that summer for the mall. we could only go 3 hours a day. devastating. 
5. lots of baby sitting for mall cash. 
5 Things On My To Do List:
1. check email. i am constantly doing that. i think our clients are impressed that i respond to emails within 30 seconds. impressed or weirded out. either way- thats how i roll
2. call my sister
3. mail our pell grant verification to byu-i so the government can hand us lots of money
4. fix the bobbin so i can sew tonight. Nic normally comes home for an extended lunch break from 1-4 and then goes back out selling from 4-10. today they are staying out ALL day in woodland which is an hour away so i am going to need some crafting or i might die. 
5. i honestly wish i had 5 things to do on some sort of list. 
5 Favorite Snacks/Food:
1. chicken strips. my favorite are probably from red robin. (i had some clucks yesterday in fact) but i tend to order them whenever we go. 
2. asparagus
3. watermelon that is seedless and really crisp, not the dark mushy stuff. that could be on my list of 5 least favorite foods
4. blondie from applebees. it is the best thing ever. its date night and i never get dessert but right now... i'm planning on it. 
5. carls jr #3 (western bacon cheeseburger) with criss cut fries and i used to always get diet coke but i'm not drinking caffeine while i'm pregnant, or maybe never again because i really feel a lot better without it. no headaches. 
5 Things I Would Do If I Was a Billionaire:
1. buy nic all the cameras and lens that i know he wants so bad. 
2. Buy a house for us, not anything too crazy big, probably in slc. and a house for all our relatives so no one is in debt!
3. buy our dream cars- we have a lot- late 80's or early 90's saab 900 convertible (black or red) jeep commando from the 70s. an orange vw bus. a red vw notchback mid 60's. and maybe even a gangster cadillac for nic even though i am really opposed to it. 
4. buy all the baby furniture and clothes we could dream of!!!
5. give a lot of it away... i don't know... a billion seems like a lot. but we would want enough to never have real jobs- just design and do photography all day everyday with no boss or alarm clocks. 
5 Bad Habits:
1. non healthy eating
2. complaining about sickness/boredom 
3. tv. i don't feel like i watch it per say, but i do leave it on all day for noise/company.
4. cracking my neck/back. 
5. not wearing my retainer to bed. i hate it but i know i should. 
5 Places I have lived:
1. fresno, CA (for the first year of my life)
2. westlake village, CA (till age 9)
3. LONE TREE, COLORADO (i love it :) 9-17.5
4. Rexburg, Idaho to go to byu-i 17.5-never ending
5. mesa, arizona oh and then CO, then CA, then ID again, then CA again

2 comments:

Julie K said...

Get to work on that list and call me! I am working on where we are going to stay on our trip that wont cost a bajillion dollars for my family. Nobody wants us....maybe I should have held off on all those Tommy deeds posts...
I look forward to hanging out with you again. My grey hairs are missing you too.

the binghams. said...

i was going to say that on your blog! about the plucking each other's grays but i didn't know how public you wanted that. i guess we wear it on our heads everyday so thats pretty public. i just called you. home and cell. no answer. stop ignoring me.