Saturday, June 7, 2008

give me what I need

hi everyone. i may be a little bit premature... but I am getting together addresses. I want to make sure I have everyones so when I send out birth announcements, so I won't have to worry about not having our friend's addresses. I'm sure if you are reading our blog we are good enough friends to get an announcement :) Since you probably don't want to post your address as a comment- please just email it to me at: evapaul.dp@gmail.com. I just bought a new address book today so I am feeling motivated to get it all filled in. please send your address and we'll send you pictures of the mini bingham!

3 comments:

Ashley said...

I thought you were asking for my address because you knew my birthday was coming up.

I guess the birth that you actually need my address for is much more exciting. That seems sarcastic. What a self-absorbed bitch I would be if that was sarcastic.

Anyway, send me a birth announcement. And design me a birthday card.

xo

the binghams. said...

I did ask for your address for you birthday silly! but i have yet to send the card so you will get it late. love you!

Julie K said...

You know where I am. Just send it to the Monkey House. Our postal worker (the person is actually gender neutral in real life) will know where it goes.