Saturday, July 26, 2008

shoes




I know we don't find out what we are having till August 7th (hopefully!) but I saw these little shoes today at target and I just had to get them. They are for newborn-6 weeks so our little one (if she is a female variety) will be wearing these for the entire 6 weeks to make the $5 worth it! This is the very first baby purchase... Nic says I get $5 a year so I guess it won't be till 2009 for the next item. (i am obsessed with using a quarter as a size reference- what a brilliant idea the babycenter.com people had!)

5 comments:

JohnandMyrica said...

I love those shoes! I totally have a purse that matches them... same black and white fabric. Tell Nic he is gonna have to give you a bigger budget cause there is way too much fun stuff to buy for babies, especially girl babies! I can't wait to hear what you guys are having!

Julie K said...

Oh! Crap! You are a real trooper, Kirsten, not buying anything yet but the shoes. Must be tough, stuck without a car. The shoes are cute but aren't you having a boy? She SAID so!

Emily said...

oh you and your mini things! I guess its good you are having a baby, or a mini human!

Adrienne said...

Kirsten, learn from my wisdomosity, and just never step foot in the addiction that is Gymboree. You SAY you'll only go once, but once you go, they've got you hooked. Um, I personally can't avoid Gymboree or break my addiction, I just like to spare others.

Brooks said...
This comment has been removed by the author.