Monday, July 14, 2008

an apple a day. an apple TOday!


Our little one isn't seeming very little these days. This week my email tells me that he/she is the size of an apple! I've been looking up 3d ultrasounds today. I was surprised to see that they are only like $150. (thats for 10 minutes of ultrasound... you can buy up to 30 min of belly time) I asked Julie about it (she got one with Tommy) and she said its best to wait till like 30 weeks. I think by that point we'd rather wait 10 weeks and just see the pumpkin (now that will really be big :)

we are still waiting to hear if we got approved for a home loan so we can buy a house in Idaho. If we hear early this week then I am going to fly to SLC and drive to Idaho next week to decide on a house. It will be so weird to do without Nic. We've been looking at all the pictures and descriptions online together but I really wish he could just be there. Janell is going to come with me so that will be nice to have a second opinion. Still, its one of the biggest decision of our lives thus far and I'm going to make it. ahhhh. adulthood is freaking scary. We are excited though. We've waited a week for the loan news and its driving us crazy!
*this isn't our car but it is the same year, color and model. we are going to wash ours before we take the pictures.

in other news we are finally getting our windshield replaced today! its one of those things we keep on saying we need to do yet the week goes by and it just doesn't get done. Nic called and got the appointment because he is awesome and we're so happy to have it replaced. But, its sad at the same time. We are putting the Volvo up for sale this week. We LOVE our car. It has been both of our dream cars forever and Nic bought it a few months before I got home from my mission and I was so excited! But, since we bought it there has really been nothing but problems. So we are saying goodbye.

hello to our apple, goodbye to our wagon.

4 comments:

Julie K said...

Oh you. I am happy for your red delicious. I hate making appointments too.

Ashley Wray said...

Owning a house is so fun! So much work but so fun! You are brave, I would never trust myself to make that decision on my own! Good luck and sorry about your dream car, onto a minivan right? :)

The Strouds said...

Beware... Chris surprised me with a Honda Osyssey when we needed a new car :) I love it now! And how fun to buy a house. I hope you are approved for all that you want. We're starting to get excited about ding that also!

the binghams. said...

nic would only buy me a van if it was a VW bus. and i would be all for it! :) and we did hear from the lender finally! I'll post as soon as its all finalized and i'm going to post pictures of house options for you all to comment on also.