Saturday, July 26, 2008

like a machine




Normally we don't even see the finished products of our invites (evapaul.etsy.com) because we currently outsource our printing to a guy in Idaho and then he ships to our clients. {but we are getting a solid ink printer soon so we will do our own printing! we are way excited for that!} But, with this job, things were a little different. I offered a more cost effective solution to a pocketfold and the bride opted for a belly-band instead (not the kind that will make you only eat 2 oz. a day, that really sounds miserable) but just a band of card stock to go around her invite so all her inserts would be neat in the envelope. With this option I pretty much volunteered Nic and I to do the assembly. Well, now... this is our weekend. 425 invitations. I really do love our job!

2 comments:

Julie K said...

They are so beautiful! Weally, weally, wuvwy, as Jon would say. You guys are gonna have fun today. Me, I just spend all day Saturdays nagging my trained monkeys to do chores. Do chores POORLY. But hey, I didn't have to weed the back yard today, or wash the glass doors, or pick up 2,397 bits of Lego off the floor, or take 10 loads of clean laundry upstairs. My little minnions. Bwahaha!

JohnandMyrica said...

So so so pretty!! I love your designs.