Monday, February 2, 2009

ONE MONTH!

My brother Mark posts a black and white close up of his adorable little daughter- our niece Mia (check out her blog) every month and I loved it and wanted to do the same for Daphne- its so fun to see how much they change. We didn't take a great one on the day she was born- this is just a picture of Maddie holding her- but hopefully you'll still be able to see how much she changes month to month.




OK... that is so some seriously red hair as the sun shines in from the window.

from our little shoot this morning- Sarah! She's wearing those adorable monkey pj's! they are really long for her so I'm glad they'll fit for awhile. thanks!

5 comments:

Jaquilyn Shumate said...

She is so freaking cute! I can't believe how much she has grown up! That red hair is crazy! Are there people on either side of the fam with red hair?
It will probably fall out and come in darker. That's what happens to most babies. Or lighter... ?

Anonymous said...

her hair is very red or orange i guess. She is so cute!! and getting big, (I have been following your blog)

Steph said...

Love those close-ups! Her hair definitely looks red in the sun. She's a beauty. She has sure changed in a month!

Megan said...

wow that is the first picture I really thought her hair was red! I never pictured you and nic having a red-head...oh well she is a cutie!

Julie K said...

Love these pictures. And I know right where they were taken! The monkey suit is sweet--do you really think she'll be a monkey like her cousins? Monkeys are cute and naughty. Not a good combo. But I guess you'll love her anyway!