Wednesday, February 25, 2009

week 8

i can't believe little daphne is 2 months old {well, on friday she is 8 weeks and on march 2nd she is officially 2 months old} Tomorrow we go in for her 2 month check up and I'm excited to see how much she weighs and how much she has grown. I am getting more excited about her growing up- its so much more fun to interact with her now and I know it will just get better and better! She got her 2 month immunizations yesterday and she was such a champ. She stopped crying the instant Nic picked her up (about 3 seconds after they gave her the shots) and really has been great since then. I'll be sure to post her statistics tomorrow.

Daphne is such a good baby and is so happy. We love to make her smile and you can tell she is trying hard to laugh, I'm sure that will come soon.









a devious little smile:


9 comments:

Julie K said...

Oh! She is gorgeous!! I love the many faces of Daphne. You are right, she will be laughing soon--so fun. Can't wait till next week!

Emily Kate said...

Those cheeks are delicious!!

Adrienne said...

Oh man she is so stinkin' cute!! And way to be tuff at the dr.

Brooks and Heather Lively said...

Oh we love her chubby little face! The first picture of her in the bath is my favorite. I know I say it every time... but she is SO cute!

Anonymous said...

so cute!! Oh, I hated the immunizations (even more than Macy I think ;()

Megan said...

oh I love here cute little face! I love the bath time photo!

Hilary said...

yay for smiling!

Cody,Kendra,Kendall,Osker said...

I can't believe how big she's getting, we really only see her when she's asleep. I can't wait to see her awake and smiley. I love the first pic!

Lindsay said...

What a sweetie