Saturday, February 28, 2009

new cut.



who can really grow their hair out?
not i.
but, i really love love love my hair cut- cut by our fabulous friend Camille. I'm feeling like a sassy little momma today- kind of itchy, but sassy.

That, in the background is my hot husband. he just strung a guitar for me. i am trying to learn. I might even take real lessons. I hope they don't turn out like piano lessons or Nic will have to bribe me to practice with atomic fire balls, like my mom did when i was 9. Also in the background is a bottle we never use {and for good reason, apparently} well, now we def. won't be using it because it has been sitting on that desk for probably a week and the contents are, well, i won't describe them because i would hate to be responsible for the new keyboard you would need after vomiting all over yours. lets just say, its nasty and i think its time to bid it farewell. I know I should be thrifty and not wasteful, but i should have thought about that a week ago, before a new species was born in our office, in that bottle.

4 comments:

Carrie S. said...

Cute haircut! Can I get your e-mail address? I have a Clark Pest Control related question...:)

the binghams. said...

of course Carrie :) it is:
evapaul622@yahoo.com

Emily Kate said...

Love your sassy new cut! My hair is in that awkward in-between length. I really want to grow it out so I'm hoping I can make it a while longer without cutting it back short again!

the binghams. said...

your new hair is hot
-Nic