Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Daphne

We've created a new blog for Daphne. My brother Mark has one of their daughter, Mia (you should look, its adorable) and I love the idea of taking a picture every month to document how she changes. I also wanted a place I could do some personal journaling, so if you don't feel like reading my mushy letter to Daphne, there is no need to read the first post :)

I just feel like I am thinking and feeling so many things in these final weeks till she is due, and I want to remember, and I want her to know, exactly what was going on...
Later, her blog will be more frequently updated with her pictures and the like, so if you would like, add her to blog roll and keep tabs. Now its just a month till our due date... anxiety is building but more importantly, we're just thrilled and excited to meet daphne.


www.daphneryn.blogspot.com

2 comments:

Maddy Lucas said...

Aw, this is so sweet! I think it's a great idea to start her own little blog, one that she can look at later.

Thanks for your feedback on the website, that's actually really helpful, I think I might change the hearts to xoxo instead, hmm I'll have to think about it.

Julie K said...

There, I did it. Happy?

Just kidding, you hormonal mess, you. I read both of your posts earlier, I just wasn't able to comment at the time. You know, house full of monkeys and all that.