Tuesday, March 16, 2010

the OTHER chocolate chip cookies.

after the initial chocolate chip cookie throw down- i preformed a few other taste tests throughout the week (same dough, i'm not THAT crazy to make batches and batches in one week) and though cookie A won hands down the first night, cookie B (which was actually cookie C the first night, confusing, i know) was the favorite of many later in the week.
So, i'm sharing this recipe as well! It IS super yummy and the cookies turn out rather perfect looking- the way I always want my chocolate chip cookies to look but they never do.
my problem? I don't stock vanilla instant pudding (though maybe i should)
but i do always have the other ingredients on hand... so I still side with cookie A, i love the nutty taste of the browned butter and in a pinch, i always have sugar, butter and chocolate.


Jami's chocolate chip cookies
-------------------------------------------

preheat oven to 375

Cream together:

1 cup softened butter
1/4 c. white sugar
3/4 c. brown sugar
2 eggs
1 t. vanilla
1 large box vanilla instant pudding (not made up :)

Add in:
2 1/4 c. flour
1 t. baking soda
chocolate chips- your favorite variety and as much as little as you'd like.

[yesterday i made 1/2 reeses chips 1/2 chocolate chips. YUM]

bake for 7-10 min.

1 comment:

Missy said...

Yum! My friend used to make these cookies and I loved them. Crazy, but I've actually been wanting to make them, so thank you for the recipe.