Tuesday, March 9, 2010

my day.

2 trips to the post office.
1 paper cut.
1 four minute shower.
1 crazy 14 month old who destroyed the house ALL day
2 recipes of chocolate chip cookies to make for the LOST bake-off tonight
1 new photographer's branding contract
3 new wedding invite clients.
14 emails sent
2 invites and rsvp's designed
4 conversations responded to
2 episodes of dora watched
1 trip to our old house to pick up a package that i accidentally got sent there. (it wasn't there.. yet)
7 tantrums (not me.... daph)
1 load of dishes in the dishwasher
3 client packages wrapped up
1 pizza ordered
1/3 of said pizza eaten
1 trip to walmart
1 snickers bar devoured
37 times i've had to stop daph from unplugging my computer.
4 the number of times i wished i had cadberry mini eggs in the house
3 times i've checked the weather- wishing i was enjoying 50 degree + weather in denver this week
2 times i've listened to the AA bondy album today
3 times i've put away all the clothes that daph has taken out of her "bottoms" drawer
2 blog posts
1 friend request on facebook
7 twitter updates
2 customs formed filled out while chasing a toddler at the post office.
2 pieces of french toast cooked for my husband this morning.

ok.. make that 8 tantrums by daph today.

6 comments:

Kate said...

whew! Holy Moly! I'm a slouch. I took a nap. Go super mom Kirsten!

Kimberly said...

Looks like you had a busy day. You should come to San Antonio it was 70 degrees today! I love that you counted the amount of times you had to stop daph from unplugging your comptuer.

the binghams. said...

i made that number up... i'm sure it was WAY more than 37 times. it's like all she wants to do ALL day!
but, she's in bed and it's almost time to enjoy LOSTTTT

Ashley said...

Mercy!

I love Cadburry Mini Eggs.

Also, Neal forced me to go to the Greeley WalMarts last weekend. Mercy.

emily marie said...

Just watched LOST! It was fabulous! I can't even imagine the greatness of LOST + Cookies!! What a crazy day! Daph sounds SO cute!

Julie K said...

You are such a good mommy. I'm sure just keeping track of all these stats was a chore. My kids are off track the next three weeks and so that means:

The house is a wreck but I get to sleep in and stay up late. Oh, and free Tommy sitting by the big kids.

It's pretty sweet.