Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Baby Evie we love you already!!!

After years [literally YEAAAAARRRRSSS] of desperately trying to conceive/wanting a baby so bad it hurt- my brother Christian and sister-in-law Errin are pregnant at last and found out tonight that their baby is a lady. I couldn't be happier for them (though i would have been just as happy if he was baby Espen instead of baby Evie) to quote sweet Errin:

As much as pregnancy is a struggle (and Lordy, how we know it is a struggle), I love it. I love every minute of it. The heartburn, the crazies, the constant peeing, the sore beebees, the round ligament pain, the nausea, the hunger, all of these are reminders that I am taking part in a miracle.


I'm so happy for your miracle!

[this is Errin practicing her baby skills with little Dotter]

can't wait for daph and evie to be crazy cousins together!!!



Errin & Christian are coming up for my graduation (walking at graduation) next weekend and I'm so happy. I'm planning on giving them all the hand-me-down clothes they can handle.
Oh, and another thing I think is super cute- Daph's middle name is Ryn, after my grandma Kathryn. And Evie's middle name is Kate! Both after Nana (I'm assuming :) and I think that is super adorable. We all love grandma Pedersen too- I guess Edith is just harder to pull off.

2 comments:

Kimberly said...

I totally thought that you are going to say that you were preggo!

errin julkunen-pedersen said...

this was the sweetest thing, ever. thank you so much! we are so excited to see you! and i'm so excited for daph to have a girl cousin bff!