Tuesday, March 23, 2010

everyday daphne #6



daph looks really grown up and cute today- the pictures do not do it justice. i'm just too lazy to try and take more- and she is the opposite of lazy- running all around instead of posing for my pictures. we're not cooperating with each other.
I looked at my inbox this morning and only had maybe 7 emails to respond to. I quickly did my work and declared today: Daphne FUN day! we really haven't done anything TOO exciting but I've worked less, played more, took a trip to the library (where she threw a HUGE fit when it was time to go. sorry library patrons... that was not her inside voice) bought fantastic mr. fox (which she only watched a few minutes before getting restless so we put her down for a nap so she didn't ruin it for nic and i :) and now she's playing with one of my bras while I blog and I'm not taking it away from her... see... FUN DAY!
[still sleepy from nap time- she stretched forever when she got up today- it was so cute]



purple bubble tank target $3
sweater- thrifted.
jeans- old navy $10
converse- ebay.
headband- free because i'm lucky :) but buy them here: http://www.daisydoodaisydoo.blogspot.com/

i can't believe how toddler-ish she looks. no one told me how heartbreaking this would be.

3 comments:

Steph said...

It might be heartbreaking, but oh so cute!

Emily Kate said...

Daph is the cutest! I'm sure in a year I'll be eating my words but I can't wait until we have a baby this age! I love a cuddly newborn of course but toddlers can be so much fun. Last summer in NYC with my little Puff (about Daph's age) was the best time ever. We did so much fun stuff! Now when it's MY baby not looking like a baby anymore I'm sure I'll be heartbroken.

Also, I must get some headbands like this immediately. I've been meaning to make some but it's sure easier just to buy them.

the binghams. said...

for sure Em!
She doesn't have any up on our etsy site right now.. but theres some pics on her blog. she's a good friend of mine so i can text her and make sure she's still up for making some- though i'm sure she is!