Saturday, August 16, 2008

Canon Camera Chaos



Kirsten is awesome!
she got me this new lens for my birthday, and my birthday isnt until the 29th but we will be moving that day so she wanted it shipped here, so i got it early!!!!! For anyone that knows me very well, you know im way indecisive so it took me forever to decide on which new lens i wanted. its the Canon 17-40mm 4.0L i decided on that one cuz i want something with a fixed aperture and something that would be awesome wide on a full frame body. plus its weather and dust sealed and when you zoom in and out there is no movement on the front of the lens..and other stuff i started to type and realized it was probably super boring. but im way excited about it and my wife is rad.

4 comments:

Julie K said...

Okay, so you didn't like my vampire video. That's okay. But here is something I know you will like! Go to my monkey blog and click on Ken and Katie. The first two posts are great, especially the sky diving one. I defy you to read it and not laugh out loud. And congratulations Nic, your lense looks very technical and expensive. Happy early birthday.

JohnandMyrica said...

Ah what a sweet wifey. You guys are so adorable. We're gonna have to hire you to take pics of Aiden... we STILL haven't gotten any real, professional like pictures of him and he's almost 7 months old. We're slackers.

Adrienne said...

I can't tell how big the lens is without a quarter for reference. Or a veggie. :)

Steph said...

Your wife IS rad! We can't wait for you to move back. We've missed you this summer. Your mom showed me your blog--so fun!