Monday, August 11, 2008

19


nineteen weeks!
our baby can hear now and I did feel the first sign of movement last week. It only lasted for a few seconds and I haven't recognized it since but I guess now is the time its going to become more frequent and noticeable which will be really fun. I'm starting a quilt today for our friends Melissa and Ben's baby boy Cove who is going to make his grand entrance at the end of November! I am really excited! Also, Nic altered some of my maternity jeans and they are so cute. My husband is the coolest.

4 comments:

Carrie S. said...

Tomato? Wow, it is growing now! Oh, and we had fun spending not one, but two days in a row with the Binghams. Don't be jealous other commenters!

Brooks and Heather Lively said...

I would like to see these alterations... also, your baby is HUGE! Mine is a kidney bean this week... maybe I'm crazy but that sounds smaller than a blueberry to me. hmmm

the binghams. said...

haha.. i know... what a monster child we have huh? Would you expect anything less from Nic and I? Come on. I thought the same thing when our baby turned into a kidney bean! I felt totally jipped. my jeans are gap ones i bought off ebay. they fit really well but they were flare/bootcut so nic made them straight/skinny for me because is rad and knows how to work that sewing machine... i was amazed.

Ceci and Steven said...

HEY WHAT IS YOUR NUMERO DE TELEFONO? THAT WAS SPANISH FOR : PHONE NUMBER ;) i WANT TO CALL YOU..