Thursday, January 28, 2010

daph's back

i'm sorry. it seems like our business has really taken over the blog as of late. i even have a blog dedicated to our business but i get too excited about stuff and want to post it here too.

but, today... daph's back.

life has been a bit crazy and hectic since i graduated. we did some massive re-branding and have changed our prices and started advertising. So, i've been BUUUSSSYYY with orders. I am NOT complaining. I'm thrilled our business is back to normal after an almost 1/2 year lull. Really thrilled. I'm lucky I get to stay home, do what I love and that nic is able to concentrate on school right now for the next 11 months (till HE graduates! yay) I'm also lucky we have an independent little lady running around the house. i'm at the computer a lot... i've totally turned into a workaholic. but, daph is so good to run around my legs, destroy the house (which i try to hurry and clean up before nic gets home) and her new thing is emptying all the kitchen drawers. awesome.

here she is eating breakfast this morning. it may look like she had chocolate pudding for breakfast (she wishes..) but it's prunes and ritz crackers instead.


and this was about a week ago (on one of her less attractive mornings i must say :) i looked up and there she was... just relaxing.

5 comments:

Steph said...

We missed you, Daphne. Happy to see your sweet little face again! :)

Kimberly said...

I totally though it was chocolate! I happy to hear your business is taken off again.

Cody,Kendra,Kendall,Osker said...

cute little monkey, if your ever having a crazy work day, I can watch her. I'm sure kendall would love a friend to play with.

Adrienne said...

The kicking back in the high chair one is classic. Love it.

Julie K said...

I miss everything. You included! Someday soon the heater will kick on and NOT send particle board pot-pourri throughout the vents all over the house (this is my convoluted way of saying having my basement re-refinished right now is driving me crazy!) and I will be organized and mellow and skinny and have great skin. Well, as long as I'm dreaming......
Miss you.