Tuesday, January 19, 2010

for rebecca, if you read this.

nic has some really great cousins and i'm glad that because i married nic- i now have some really great cousins also.

rebecca is one of those great cousins but sadly she is moving (she already lived farrrrr away in pocatello) to the reno area.

well, rebecca (seeing as how we don't really call, or email each other) i thought i'd tell you about a little gem i just found.

remarks from sparks


her biting humor and whit is something i'm sure you would appreciate... and a friend like this might be hard to come by in sparks (or maybe not? i have no idea, really) so, go.... enjoy reno and make real-life friends with this girl. (then tell me about it, please) --oh and we'll miss you in idaho.

4 comments:

R. Long Pyper said...

Hey — so nice of you to leave this post. I just love you too (and Nic), and I'm excited to check out the blog you mentioned.

I was actually thinking today that I needed to call you because it looks like we might have a family wedding on the horizon (Lonnie's side), and the colors are butter and stem (?) green. Sooo, I've been perusing the Web all day for a great green dress, kinda vintage and definitely not your standard issue, but I can't find any dress sites I love. Suggestions?

the binghams. said...

i need to get your email :) I'll compile a few things- this sounds like a fun project while nic is doing homework tonight!

so email me: evapaul622@yahoo.com or leave your email here :)

Steph said...

Maybe she already emailed you, but if not her email is rlpyper@msn.com

the binghams. said...

thanks Steph! she did... i emailed her with 5 hot dress options. it's easy to shop for someone who could literally pull off anything. kinda hate your sister. haha :)