Tuesday, December 29, 2009

caution... it's a poop story.

read at your own risk :)

today nic and i experienced perhaps our worst/funniest moment in parenting.
we were galavanting around gateway in SLC when we noticed daph smelled not-so-fresh. we could only find a 1 person (locking) bathroom and of course, not a changing table in sight. So, nic came in with me and we decided to change daphne in her stroller.

we are awesome.

so, worst diaper ever. like 3x worse than any nasty diaper thus far.
halfway through changing her, i lift her up to wipe some more and drop the diaper (FACE down) first on the stroller (thankfully the plastic part) then on the ground (changed rotations in the air thank goodness so we didn't have to haz-mat the floor.

well, we did have to clean up inches of poop off of our stroller.
it was horrible. but, it was also hillarious.
nic and i were laughing sooooo hard.

i think at times like that you can only laugh.
or else you'd cry.
then puke.
then cry somemore.

6 comments:

Emily said...

wow, this really makes me want kids!

Steph said...

Ha ha! Sick! Yeah, I don't miss diapers one bit!

Cody,Kendra,Kendall,Osker said...

haha I love poo stories!I know exactly what your feeling!

Ceci and Steven said...

Yeah, this story makes me want to keep my child in me forever! You mean, they POOP?? No one told me that!!! AAAAAAAAAAAAH!
thats cool you guys thought it was funny...hope our poop dissasters are as funny/fun ;)

the binghams. said...

hahah Ceci- there will come a point in about 3 months where you will regret wishing to keep your little baby inside of you- i'm sure you'd rather clean up poop on a stroller than be pregnant more than 9 months. haha ;)

Rebecca and Chad Hansen. said...

I love this story.