Wednesday, December 2, 2009

our little 11.month.old




happy 11 months daphne ryn!
@ 11 months daphne enjoys:

walking EVERYWHERE! sometimes running (if we're chasing her)

standing up to walk in the middle of the room, nice quad strength :)

pointing and saying "oh"

eating! she is such a good eater lately, but she really hates peas.

reading. she loves to flip through her books and entertains herself with that in her crib when we need a break from chasing her

saying momma and dadda

she also says some random words but not consistently: all done, kitty ect.

she's a great sleeper. at least 12 hours a night... sometimes 14. (don't hate us)

she is so happy and we really, really love her.




next month she'll be O N E. I can't believe it. it makes me want to puke. she's not really a baby anymore but honestly she is getting more fun everyday so i can't complain.

5 comments:

Julie K said...

holy cow. I don't check in for a couple days and LOOK AT YOU!! I can't believe I've missed all this stuff. Daphne is the bomb and my kids can't wait to see her. And you. And Nic, of course. We are all pretty excited.

Steph said...

Yeah, I can't believe she's so old! That's crazy. And how lucky are you that she sleeps so long! Eden sleeps about 10 hours, which is great, too. But she doesn't take many naps anymore. Does Daphne?

the binghams. said...

yeah, she naps in the afternoon... sometimes pretty late afternoon. usually from about 3-5 or so.

{what is bird in a cage bride?} said...

oh daphne, stop melting my heart. I love that first picture of her so much! I hope you have a birthday party here so we can buy her some ridiculous gift.

Brooks and Heather Lively said...

I cannot believe she is almost ONE! That is the craziest thing! Maybe it kills me because Brooks is so close behind! She is adorable!