Saturday, December 12, 2009

which one?

Nic's Grandma Jane is super sweet. She watches daphne weekly so we can go to school. She drives all the way up to Rexburg- rain, shine or snow and last week she even brought us soup for lunch too! She really wants us to enter Daphne into the local newspaper's cute baby contest (they choose the cutest baby born each month during 2009) Nic's cousin Missy entered her baby Jacoby last year and he won! She even filled out the entry form for us, paid the entry fee and addressed the self-addressed envelopes we needed to send in with it. We just don't know which picture to enter! Please vote on your favorite on the sidebar ----------------> We're leaving for UT on Friday morning (then to denver on Saturday!!!) so the voting ends thursday night. Please vote! :)



#1 headband model





#2 sideways tongue

#3 little bear

#4 little smirk

7 comments:

Chad said...

that was really hard to pick!

It don't think it really matter though! She could win with any of those images!

Kimberly said...

All the pictures are so cute but my favorite is #1 Headband! So cute! I hope you win!

Missy said...

You should def enter Daphne in the contest. I love the first and third especially, but they're all very sweet. Good luck, Daphne! Have fun in Colorado!

Emily said...

seriously? one? I can't choose one! But if I must... the tongue is great! I cant wait to see you kids in CO really soon!!!

Steph said...

in the past they have always cropped landscape pictures into portrait ones, which really can mess up some photos. Also, look at which one would look best in b & w. I vote for #1.

Gloria said...

I would do #1 or #2

Steph said...

I know I am too late to vote, but the photos are all cute and she is even cuter in real life. What a sweetie you have there. Anyway, my choice would have been #1. I just love shots from that angle! Hope you had a wonderful Christmas!