Monday, December 7, 2009

Sugar Bites


My mother-in-law Janell defies your better judgment to never trust a skinny chef. She is both a great cook and super tiny :) Nic and I encouraged her after her latest round of delicious homemade candy to open her own Etsy shop. And she did! So here it is... now introducing yet another pedersen/bingham family run etsy shop (we're taking the place over)

sugarbites

walnut caramels, rocky road fudge, black licorice caramels, peppermint kiss fudge, fleur de sel caramels (my FAVORITE!)

all come in lovely packaging, ready to be sent as gifts or just to make yourself feel good when you open the package (not that the fudge won't make you feel good, because it will)


so go ahead... support your local etsy shop!

*nic took all the lovely photos for her shop.

2 comments:

Steph said...

Mmmm. . . I tasted her Fleur de Sel Caramels the other day and they were so tasty! I love sea salt caramels! She does make excellent candy--well, excellent everything!

Lindsay said...

mmmm black licorice caramels! I had them for the first time this summer. i might have to indulge...