Wednesday, January 28, 2009

will she....

have blue eyes?
and red hair?

I always pictured little daphne in my head from the second we found out that she was a girl with big brown eyes and lots of dark brown hair. Well, I think I was probably wrong. I'm not sure about the red hair- but it is getting really light and def. on the red side verses the blond side, but I think her eyes will not be brown. Maybe hazel. Green. Blue. Who knows really... but I think I was wrong.

We think red hair would be adorable but I am afraid of the scooby-doo comments that already really drive me crazy. it would only be worse if she has the red hair to match :)

oh and the poor baby acne. I am glad all kids get it so i don't have to feel bad just yet about passing on my bad skin genes on to her. We'll see when she's a teenager.

3 comments:

Julie K said...

Yes and I don't know. The good news is she is totally rocking the color combo she's got! And people are stupid, so you'll never get them to quit making the Daphne-Scooby associations. We also named our daughter the same name as a cartoon character. So maybe subconsciously we are asking for it.

Ashley Thalman said...

she looks like her daddy:)

Jenn and Tyler said...

baby acne? Honey, I have some pictures that would show you what baby acne is. She is perfect! And that little baby pimple on her is just a little beauty bump anyway!
Red hair would be pretty cute!