Sunday, May 11, 2008

i dont wanna work...i just wanna bang on this mug all day

its 11:51 on sunday,...tomorrow is monday. work day. if i could find a job watching lost.....? anyone out there know of any such position? which reminds me, i am an idiot.  for some reason me and Kirsten havent watched the show in like a week.  so, we went to the video store and i was positive that we were on season 2 disc 3... yeah. so we rented the disc 3 and 4, came home and put that in the player thing and Kirsten says, we have seen this one! so we put in the next disc, and yeah we have seen that one too.  by that time it was like 11:30 and we were both in our pajamas ready  to start an awesome lost weekend, and i ruined it with my crappy memory.  but we did end up watching indiana jones since Kirsten has never seen any of them. we watched the first one whatever its called... the chamber of secrets, probably. the one with him falling into the snakes when he was a kid.  then that nazi lady bamboozles him... i know it wasnt the temple of doom.  but that was fun. i think if i keep typing, tomorrow will never come.  but it will, ive tried that before. it was the worst. 

3 comments:

Julie K said...

Nice job, nic-ling. It was so nice to hear your voice (I was doing an impression of you in my head while I read) and hear about all this Lost business. That is funny to me that you were "lost" on what episode you were supposed to by renting. You two are great. We like you.

Megan said...

wow...i am from spring! small world. helicopter school, I had no idea...jobs sorry I don't know of any. I got my job in college station by asking people in the ward, networking...it works. Tell him good luck! Also, Congrats future daddy!

Megan said...

ohh and I don't want to work either...its been 3 years now and I am sick of it! Once I am prego I am done!