Monday, June 28, 2010

gymastics!

daphne and i started a mom/tot gymnastics class last week. at first she was a little scared and wouldn't leave my arms. But, that only lasted a few minutes (maybe she just didn't want to stretch?) and then she had a lot of fun running around on tramp, jumping into the foam pit (even the big one which was REALLY hard to get her out of) she didn't do everything her coach was wanting the class to do, but she'll get the hang of it. here she is ready for gymnastics! [and she's currently obsessed with having ALL her binkies with her. oh my]

4 comments:

Ashley said...

oh boy!!!!!

I knew, even before precious daphne existed, that you and nic would have gymnast babies.

I can't even think about this too much because i get too excited. AGH!!!

Tanya said...

hey. i don't remember how i found your blog but i did and i love it. your daughter is adorable and you have great style.

my daughter is almost 18 months old and i'd love to get her started in a gymnastics class. i didn't even realize they had classes for kids that young. i live in idaho falls and was wondering what class you took daphne to.

-tanya
tanyagarlick@hotmail.com
you can check out my blog if you'd like so you know i'm not some kind of crazy. my blog is pretty much about my girl though. www.berretandtanya.blogspot.com

Julie K said...

She is so cute! I'm sure she will love her new activity. Pie took Sid to the south suburban rec center years ago (when Sid was 3) to do "gymnastics". Sid never did anything the teacher asked, or anything at all, really. He mainly sat on Pie's lap the entire time. I'm sure those 2 months of Saturdays were really fun for Pie.

Lindsay said...

I wish we were here long enough so Nina and I could do it with you guys!!