it's always good to have short term goals but i think i've been neglecting some making some long-term plans. i saw a list by oh happy day about 30 things to do before she turned 30 and i thought i'd give myself around 1,552 days to accomplish these things!
1. have another baby (haha.. not SOON but yes, i'd like another before 30- we'll see if nic agrees :)
2. travel someplace warm & foreign.
3. learn how to letterpress- buy a press if we're able.
4. take classes on crafty things/learn how to really sew & alter clothes (like Melissa- she's my idol)
5. make new friends and denver and make lots of time to see friends new & old there.
7. continue our quest to live small & as minimal as possible.
8. run a marathon.
9. read good books (and the scriptures too)
10. do something fun with daphne everyday.
11. keep a cleaner house.
12. see some cities in the US we want to visit: NYC, boston, portland, chicago, austin, and of course go to san francisco as often as possible.
13. get the bus all fixed up (new engine) and beautifully restored.
14. write a popular blog like Gabby.
15. be closer with my siblings.
16. go a vacation just with nic.
17. go camping as often as we can.
18. explore denver- don't just go to the same places we already love.
19. plant a garden
20. eat new food- be adventurous.
21. buy the perfect gifts for people- plan ahead.
22. start or join a joy school or baby sitting co-op
23. don't care that you're renting- decorate the house like it's yours.
24. organize our massive expedit bookshelf.
25. go canoeing & kayaking
26. go on a just nic (and daphne if we need to:) date night at least twice a month. we used to be so good about this EVERY week but we've been getting together with friends many weekends now- so i'd like to get back to it :)
27. be a supportive, caring and nurturing wife & mother.
29. yoga. lots of yoga.
30. celebrate my youth :)
has anyone else made a list?