Wednesday, July 7, 2010

help!

i need your help! i've recently started selling alphabet kids room prints in our little etsy shop: EvapaulPetite. but, i haven't sold anything yet :( I wanted to set up a poll to find out why. If you could take a second to visit the shop then take the poll on the sidebar, i'd REALLY appreciate it! and if you have any questions or comments, please post them here. i promise not to take offense, i'm just SO curious why they aren't selling! :)


each print is 10x10 and comes ready for framing for $12.

4 comments:

Stephanie said...

I actully love these, and I am trying to decide where I can find room to put them. I am wondering about the background. Does it look kind of like coarkboard, or is that just my computer?

the binghams. said...

cool! thanks Steph.
yeah, it's a scanned craft paper (so it has the look of a recycled paper)

Valory said...

I REALLY like them! Don't know if I would pay the $12, but then again, we are poor...other people should have no problem...Have you thought about doing personalized ones? I would probably buy a "B" is for Berkley one with a cute little picture of an owl on it (just because her room is owl themed)...but anyways, I think they are great!

Missy said...

I love them. I just went and looked at all of them. You're so talented, Kirsten!