Tuesday, September 28, 2010

state love

i can't do much but one thing i can do while recovering is design.
i'm lucky to have a job i can do braless (too much info?) and in my pjs without showering.
i've added some new things to our January Jones shop- states!
i just have a few up for now so if you don't see the state you'd like, let me know and i'll design it.
you get to choose your colors (see the options in the last pic) and the placement of the heart (on your favorite city) here are a few examples:

utah- MOAB


idaho- REXBURG

california- LOS ANGELES

idaho- BOISE (in boise state colors :)



*also, I need to get one of these printed so I can photograph it, so if you are the first to contact me at: evapaul.dp@gmail.com saying which map you'd like (currently I only have utah, idaho and california available) you'll get it for 1/2 price! (only $6) so I can get it printed and I'll photograph it in a frame before I mail it to you.

go HERE to buy!

2 comments:

Emily said...

So cute! I will order a Colorado or Oklahoma if you do them!! If you ever got around to all the states I could give them for gifts!! Cool idea!

the binghams. said...

i'm going to do colorado right now! i've just posted oregon and texas too. yeah, i think they would make a great gift! I'm going to to try to do as many states as i can!