Sunday, September 5, 2010

customized prints

my mom encouraged me to design some customizable children's prints for our shop: evapaul petite. i know she used to be so excited whenever she found something with the name: Kirsten on it when I was little (it was rare and usually just in Solvang, a primarily Scandinavian hamlet in CA) She never could find things with my brother's name, Kjell. I wonder why?



So, I've designed a little boy and a little girl- then you get to pick the colors and I'll put your child's name in the bubble. This way it will be perfect for your baby & will perfectly match their room too.

A 10x10 print is $12 but if you mention this blog post in your "message to seller" in the checkout on etsy, I'll refund you $3, making it just $9 for the print (same as our non-custom ones)

hope you enjoy! and tell your friends!

*and yes, Magnolia will be her name if [IN THE DISTANT FUTURE!- this is in no way an announcement!] we have a girl and Sebastian (Sebi for short) will be the name if it's a boy. So, if you steal these names in the mean time, I'll know where you got them and think you're lame & unoriginal :)

2 comments:

Steph said...

Oh, my heck! I've always wanted to have twins and name them Sebastian and Magnolia! Ok. Not really. But they are cute names and the prints are, too, and seem very reasonable priced!

Brooks and Heather Lively said...

You are funny :) Cute names! I will have to order one for Brooks soon! I do love it!