Thursday, September 30, 2010

everyday daphne - end of sep


i finally found a pair of skinny jeans for daphne that actually FIT her! she's so skinny that her skinny jeans don't even look slim fitting on her. but, i found these (while working of course) legging jeans @ gap and they were perfect (especially perfect since i get a 50% discount)


shirt- walmart $4.
gray denim- gap $12 (with discount!)
shoes- old navy $7 (with discount!)
binky- FREE TO A GOOD HOME :)

i love how she has started posing for pictures :) i'm SO happy to have daphne home. When she woke up this morning I wasn't TOO thrilled she was back.. I was so dead tired. but, she's napping now and i'm going to also!

3 comments:

Rayna said...

Dang, she's so cute!

Steph said...

Oh, I LOVE Daphne's outfit. Can I get it in my size? :)

the binghams. said...

well, the denim @ least... but it won't be $12! :(