Thursday, February 25, 2010

everyday daphne #4




some days you just feel like dressing up a bit. other days, you don't feel like it all but all your jeans are wet in the washer- so too bad.
(daph's is the latter)
[nic's artistic direction to daph: say hi mom. so she did :) ]

dyed gerber onsie (shocker) golden yellow (but a very short dye time... hence the light color)
hoodie- old navy $4. (i love when old navy's baby clearance is 50% off. nic's friend works there and tells us when we should come in. i think most of the time nic doesn't mention it to me)
skirt- gift from the Long girls. (thanks! I love it)

cable knit tights: old navy $5

converse

2 comments:

Unknown said...

love that little skirt. I couldn't help myself and I painted Henry's toes. We need to have a girl!

Kate said...

Look at your girls blue, blue eyes. Not sure why I over looked them before, but they are beautiful!