Wednesday, February 10, 2010

daphne @ 13 months



she has started to give us kisses (though more often she kisses her stuffed animals instead) and we love love love it.

gotta love that cute bum and chunky legs


this is right before she ripped her headband (ok, my headband..) off again and again... like i didn't think that would happen.
i love the look on her face. you know she is thinking she is awesome for standing up on the chair.

weighing in at an itty-bitty (well, just more itty than she was at her one-year appointment) 19.05 pounds and she's just going to be short- that's all- she's 28 inches.

daphne is so incredibly awesome.
she is loving dancing. (she entertained everyone at the post office today)
she is obsessed with clothes and shoes.
she says boo when playing with us.
she runs to the door when we put her coat on.
she is still sleeping 12-14 hours everynight... just like we like it.
she loves the shape sorter (but especially likes the orange circle)
she has 8 lovely teeth and LARGE gap in her 2 front teeth (runs in the fam- sorry daph)
she still loves her binky and a nightly bottle (this won't be fun to change)
she had her first quesadilla and jam sandwich (those are 2 things, not one.. gross) and loved them.
she loves to open drawers and destroy the house. every day.
she is a really good baby and we couldn't ask for more.

we're lucky parents.

9 comments:

Emily said...

You guys are just the cutest. Well, Daphne is cuter. I hope that I will have a good little girl like yours someday!

nikkiricks said...

man, it's too much... now the kissy face? you guys could make millions off of her. get her into those creepy kid beauty pageants asap.

Lindsay said...

So does Daphne actually pucker up? That's my question. Nina kisses us and we love it, even though it is usually with a partially open mouth and involves her teeth. hahaaa This stage is so great.

the binghams. said...

yeah, she puckers- but rarely to us- mostly to her stuffed animals. when she's in the mood though we get lots of kisses!

Emily Kate said...

Oh my goodness gracious! The curls! The chunky legs! The kissy lips! I think this is such a fun age. Don't get me wrong, I'll love my cuddly little baby but I think the 12-24 month age range is SO FUN.

Missy said...

That's pretty sweet that she kisses her stuffed animals. I really love her dress, too. She's such a doll. By the way, did you ever figure out what we were laughing about? :)

the binghams. said...

missy- no! gosh... tell me! i feel so left out! Well, i did talk to becca about the whole bracelet thing- which was hilarious. but, tell me!

Kimberly said...

Those pictures are so adorable. I especially love the first picture. The pucker is sooo cute. I also can't believe how old she is getting. Crazy.

Jon and Annalisa said...

The little bum and feet picture is so adorable! I wish my little one was a godo sleeper like Daphne.