Monday, April 13, 2009

NEWS!

daphne just rolled over!
I didn't even see it the first time- I had her on her back playing on a blanket next to me as i was working in the office and then the next second i looked over and she was on her stomach! I was so excited and Nic came in and got next to her and she rolled over to him. It was so cute! She has done it 2 more times in the last 10 minutes so i think its official- she knows what she is doing! Now she just has to figure out how to get back unto her back because she hates being on her stomach. yay! how exciting daphne!

3 comments:

My Five Little Monkeys said...

Ah, the beginning of the end.....now you will have to have another.

the binghams. said...

hahaha. no.
-Nic

the binghams. said...

i say yes! well not this very moment- I think i might die- but maybe in like a year... i'll have to convince my husband like i did the first time :)