Friday, April 3, 2009

13 weeks


i didn't take ANY pictures of daph this week. i know, i am a horrible, horrible mother. I hope someday she doesn't ask me: mom, what was i like when i was 13 weeks old? was i cute? what did i do for fun? what outfits did you put me in? what exciting things did we do that week?

Thankfully for daphne (and me) she has both a mom and a dad. And her dad took some cute shots of her this week. One night I was working and those two were in the family room. I could hear click after click, Nic with his camera. I knew his subject, its my favorite one too. He was mostly just playing with lighting and what not so he ended up erasing almost all the pictures he took- but i found these few and I love them.

So daphne, to answer your questions- you were absolutely to die for when you were 3.25 months old. Yes, you were cute. You are easily entertained, for example you love to admire your own hands. here are some cute pictures of you doing that very thing... {and that is about the most exciting thing we did this week. boooooring- but you were always well dressed, i'll give you that daphne}




reasons i love these pictures:
her big blue eyes.
her {getting darker and longer} lashes.
her polkadot onsie.
nic captured the everyday, this is just exactly how she looks and what she likes to do :)

4 comments:

Julie K said...

I think 13 weeks may just be the cutest yet. Geez Daph, you may want to pace yourself. What are you planning for next week? Week 17? It's all about longevity.

Anonymous said...

she is a doll!! Her eyes are SO blue!

Unknown said...

Your baby is so cute!!! Also I just read this and thought of you...and nailing a fresh load of tadpoles to the old board of his. Then he’d spin it round and round, like a wheel of fortune, and no matter where it stopped he’d yell out, “Tadpoles! Tadpoles is a winner!” We all thought he was crazy. But then we had some growing up to do."

the binghams. said...

melissa- wow. i laughed so hard. i've almost completely forgotten about deep thoughts! nic doesn't like them and finds them completely stupid (its weird... we still love each other despite of that) but i love a good deep thought when i read them! thank you- your baby (i'm thinking a boy..) is going to be adorable too. I can't wait for you to pop!