Friday, April 3, 2009

I am SO proud...

So this morning while checking etsy I saw this on the front page...

that's right- its my sister julie and her fabulous baby slings! I am so proud of her! I literally screamed and ran around the house (searching for my phone in a crazy-person kind of way) Getting picked to be in the gift guides is huge- plus she is the FIRST item in the gift guide so that landed her on the front page and now when people click on the baby gift guide- there she is! What great advertising for her little shop! I made her some business cards today mostly because i just really like her a whole lot. congrats big sis!

1 comment:

Julie K said...

You are too nice to me. I'm sorry I didn't get to your blog lasterday, but I was a bit busy with renewing all my items and trying to sew my last 3 slings before today's "show". Wish me luck! I love the business cards--you are the best. (Nic and Daphne are also the best, but they haven't really been stepping up for me like you have of late.)