Wednesday, October 15, 2008

scarf of the future


one problem with working from home is that you are home. a lot. sometimes, you get apartment fever. this happened to me all the time during the summer while nic was gone knocking doors. tonight, nic is the one going crazy from being home all day (minus a 3 hour trip to school for drawing) he is trying desperately to think of something fun to do. he does not like my plan of going to walmart to buy a blow dryer and shampoo. he does not find supporting walmart "fun". so, instead he makes this- a scarf, to keep himself warm, of course. he called it the scarf of the future and talked in robot for about 45 seconds as i took his picture and told him to hold on while i write a blog. he is still going crazy, so i better go.

10 comments:

Ceci and Steven said...

awww, I'm sorry. if it wasn't for me this walt-mart trip wouldn't be so necessary. I promise I will pay you back for it. I suck!! But Hey, at least your husband is entertaining you! Glad to see you're doing great, Love you guys!!

Brooks and Heather Lively said...

Nic, that scarf does not look warm at all. And walmart is fun... Brooks doesnt think it is either, but he is wrong, it is.

Emily said...

is robot anything like electronica? I sure hope so. I spoke it the other day and Tony really loves it (right!)

Hilary said...

I get poked and prodded and tickled and tortured when AJ is bored. It's fun for about 2 seconds, then it's like GO away! If you're bored then clean or something!

Jacob said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Julie K said...

Robots, but what of the monkeys and hot dogs?

Adrienne said...

ROBOT MONKEY HOT DOG!! Oh my crap! Pedersens, I love you all. Christian's CONCEPT makes me laugh out loud. I like the one where the monkey is saying he's out of money because the hot dog "has to eat!" Sorry.
Kirsten, it looks like your Nic needs to get out. A lot. And not to the wally worlds of ID or UT.

Janet said...

Funny photo. Hope you two are doing well. We haven't seen you forever. Hope we do soon
Janet

Lindsay said...

hahaha! You guys make me laugh. Evan sings like a robot in church. He doesn't mean to.

Marrieds don't make spontaneous leave the house visits like singles do around here. Whenever you may need to get out of the house, our door is open.

Ande said...

oh my goodness...you guys crack me up and I love it. thanks for giving me your blog address!