Wednesday, October 29, 2008

blog comments


lately my sister Julie and I have pretty much only communicated through blog comments. we are, apparently, too lazy to dial phones, type emails or keep our conversing private. we instead have found that commenting on each others blogs back and forth is the ideal form of conversation.
so, Julie... what's new?


(i was going to find a picture of you to put on here.. but here is oscar the monster instead- i only have ones of us from the wedding, we need more sisterly photos- i think a trip to glamor shots is in order!)

8 comments:

Julie K said...

Let's just pretend that monster pillow is a reenactment of me blogging. It is amazingly like. So, how's your cervix?

the binghams. said...

pretty itchy lately. (

the binghams. said...

hahahaha OK.. so i THOUGHT that it said: "convex" not cervix... so i thought you meant my belly. then, when i saw what you really were saying with your words, i started laughing way hard- at which time nic came over to see what was so funny and published my itchy comment. thanks darling.

my cervix is JUST fine thank you!

Julie K said...

Oh you! Silly girl. Try reading. Anyways.

the binghams. said...

but, it made for an awesome moment, did it not? i think you should try NOT reading.

errin julkunen-pedersen said...

oh you know, just my sis-in-law, old itchy cervix bingham...can i play @ glamour shots too? ;)

the binghams. said...

haha that is sick errin. and sure! boas and blue eyeshadow for us all!

Adrienne said...

OH! I want to belong! I want to be in! Hot rollers! Hot rollers!