Sunday, August 23, 2009

sugar bee's next top model.

Our good friend Rebecca was nice enough to model 4 pieces for us this evening. Her and her husband, Chad have a super awesome and successful photography business. check it... http://www.rebeccabhansen.com/
and it was so fun to hang out with them, like always.

I just adore Rebecca. She is one of those people who is stunningly gorgeous but really humble and modest. we laugh a lot. we talk about everything. we have lots of common interests. she loves watching daphne and we love when she watches daphne. she's just a great friend,
and... a fantastic model! Thanks so much Rebecca!

red dot shirt -size small$22


watermelon high-waist skirt--size 4ish $36

3/4 sleeve high-collar black wool dress. size 4ish $18


blue paisley puff sleeve dress $26
{thanks Jaq... it just never fit me right, and i after i saw it on rebecca, i knew why!}


go ahead-- it's not bad to spend money if you're buying from a friend! :)
www.sugarbeevintage.etsy.com

5 comments:

Emily said...

OMG who made that totally adorable fascinator in her hair? love the outfits!!

the binghams. said...

i know Em! i LOVE it. I wore it to church today in fact :)

Travis and Jaqui said...

You're welcome! It looks cute on her. I hope you sell it. I think I wore it like, 5 times.

Adrienne said...

K I'm too lazy to comment on every post that I just read, so I'm doing a mutant comment. I soooo 500 times over want you to take my fam's pictures. You guys are so unfairly talented, and I love it! I want to buy everything on sugar bees. The end. You make Denver look like the coolest place on the planet -- we seriously would love to wind up there one day. And you look like a model, so does your awesome family. I've never been much into the the indie/buy local thing, because hello. I have not seen ANYTHING worth buying -- but your site always changes that up for me. I LOVE the stuff you put on here. You da best, cuz.

My Five Little Monkeys said...

I swear you have the most beeyootiful friends.


Ha! That was a sugarbee joke.