Wednesday, August 19, 2009

handmade



we had to open a third yes, third etsy shop or i would probably have to go do the dishes or something.


:::evapaul.etsy.com::: -- our full time job, custom wedding invitations.

:::sugarbeevintage.etsy.com:::-- our excuse to go thrift store shopping and to do photography together agian.

and NOW....

:::evapaulhandmade.etsy.com::: -- handmade cards and other printed goods.

:::mini cards are $1.50 each:::

::: I'm really happy with how the banner turned out. woodgrain is my biggest obsession at the moment and I hand drew "handmade" (fitting, right?) :::

I've always loved making cards and we've planned on doing a homemade branch of evapaul for a long time. We will soon be adding pre-printed birthday invitations, thank you cards, ECT. Some will be completely new designs and others will feature elements from our wedding invitations. So far, we only have mini cards up but will be adding more inventory soon (as soon as i make it!) all the envelopes are lined and many of our pre-printed cards will include colored or kraft paper envelopes. I love the little details that we don't always get to do with wedding invitations. go buy some cards!

4 comments:

Kimberly said...

I love, love, love your hand made cards so much. Remember when I sent you one from Europe!

My Five Little Monkeys said...

So I've been visiting, just not leaving comments--but only because I'm too freaking busy, not for lack of things to say. I am SO GLAD that you are putting your card skills to work. The cards are witty and adorable, just like you. I've been thinking about making another blog recently, I guess it's my way, instead of starting up more etsy shops. I miss you guys. Just about an hour ago, Tommy asked where Baby Daphne was. He does that alot. I wish that we could have spent more time together when you were visiting. Right now I am sinking rather than riding on top of the waves of chaos. It's kinda lame, but forcing my way through life right now just makes me more stressed. So, whatever.

I like your cards.

janellybelle said...

Cute! Cute Cards! Can I make an order here? It'd be faster than going to etsy. How about an assortment of 20 cards? Thank you, cheer up, welcome to the neighborhood, happy birthday and thinking of you! This will be great to have, thanks! Love ya! Janell

Cody,Kendra,Kendall,Osker said...

Man you craftyness makes me jealous, I want some of the magic!
p.s. love all the shops!