Friday, July 24, 2009

i know, i'm as shocked as you are.

so, i've been pretty adamant (as well as vocal...) that i wouldn't put a big bow or flower headband on daphne. well, here it is... (but really.. it's not big :)


in my defense, this is the CUTEST headband i have ever seen (tied only by the other one we got her today...) our friend kendra (check out her blog!!) made them, along with 9 little clips for me! I'm so excited. daph, you're to die for.


in other news... nic got a new laptop! he decided to sell his 20-inch imac for a 15 in macbook pro. it is awesome. i am only slightly jealous. as you can see, he is pretty excited. nic, you're to die for :) :)

9 comments:

Steph said...

Way cute and definitely your style.

Steph said...

PS I just checked out her blog and I think I might have to have you get me one of these for Eden!!!

the binghams. said...

of course! just let me know :) she also does custom stuff too- she is so awesome. she made me a VW bus clip, a camera, a couple of birds from our wedding invites- i love it all. yeah just let me know! she does the rexburg farmers market certain weeks too.

Maddy Lucas said...

I agree with you about the headband thing, I usually hate them. But these are way cute! I would buy one.

the binghams. said...

you should buy one! i want some for myself too (she makes adult and baby ones) they are only $3.50 each too... a steal!

Alli said...

She is so dang cute in that headband! LOVE it!

Valory said...

Way cute! And I must be blind or something but I couldn't find a link to your friend, Kendra's, blog. What is it?

the binghams. said...

sorry val! i'll make a link in the text where it says "kendra" but she is on the blog roll too- cody, kendra and kendall. :)

Megan said...

Oh yeah that flower is too cute...probably the cutest I have seen.

We have a MacBook Pro...and we LOVE it...more so b/c we got it as a gift=FREE...but seriously I love it! I just want to switch our our desktop for an apple now!