Sunday, November 16, 2008

YES WE DID!


So, not only did Obama do it, so did EVAPAUL!
Since we started on Etsy at the of February, we've been watching as people have added our shop on their list of favorites. When we filled up the first page of 100, we were so excited. This morning we reached 1000 people who "heart our shop!" We decided to do something awesome when we got to 1000, both for us and the 1000th person. But, the 1000th person has their favorites marked as "private" (it's like when lame people turn off blog comments... julie) which means we can't reward them with 50% off! But, we're going to do it for the 1001 person instead. Basically I just wanted to share the good news! We feel so blessed that our dream of working together and creating evapaul (which we originally wanted to be a clothing/home/thrift store of sorts) has finally happened- and we're not even out of college yet. It is awesome to be able to do what you love for a living especially since we get to work together too. YES WE DID!

9 comments:

Brooks and Heather Lively said...

We are officially the 1002nd to heart you. We didn't want to be the 1001 because we thought that might be weird. I don't know. Congratulations...thats kinda a big deal right?

the binghams. said...

yay! thanks guys :)

Emily Kate said...

That is awesome, Kirst! Congrats! You guys deserve it.

Julie K said...

I knew I shouldn't have made my favorites "private"!

There is no stopping you now.
--Tell me when I should come to visit. I need to book soon, but I want you three all to myself, so find out when great Aunt Helga, and the like, will be there and then save me a spot in January.

meticri

Ande said...

YAY!

Sorry I don't have anything more deep or profound to say than that...but I had to say it because we love blog comments so much! So...Yay!

Sara said...

Congrats! That seems like a huge accomplishment.

I've looked at your invitations over and over,and I always think -- geez our invitations were bor-ring.

Maybe you'll be inspired to branch out to baby annoucements? I'll definitely need more of those in the future.

the binghams. said...

Sara- yes, please don't ever get wedding invitations again- we like you in the family :)

we do them when people ask... we used to have few up in our etsy shop but they just never sold so we took them out. but, we do them for friends or people who ask, and for ourselves, of course.

Emily said...

happy 1000! YEAH!!

Julie K said...

Silly girl--why ever did you think this was done to benefit you? It is strictly for my own good. Not yours. Sorry. It has to be this way. Maybe now we can reassert ourselves verbally, like on the phone. I don't know.



viabble