Tuesday, May 18, 2010

tuesday wishlist

saw Liz's list on say yes to hoboken and decided to make my own.
i feel like i haven't had too much to blog about lately- i'm working, daphne is growing (despite my best efforts to stop her) and nic is incredibly busy with school- 20 credits, mostly difficult art classes. i hope we have some time to enjoy the nice weather we've been wanting for months!

so here it is- some things i've been dying over.

i'm redesigning our expedit shelf and these vintage letters would go perfect. from this shop.



oh my, this dress is amazing. from this shop



i asked her and she said she'd make a colorado one for me. i'm planning on it. from this shop






i love this entire outfit and i have the perfect celery sweater to go with the orange dress. planning outfits before you buy something is dangerous. both from Anthropologie



i can never look for myself without looking for daphne too. all from gap


so there it is - now create your own tuesday wishlist please, i'd like to see it :)

3 comments:

Steph said...

20 CREDITS! Yikes! Nic, you're insane. Good luck. Love your wishlist. It would be very dangerous for me to make one, but I might play along anyway. :)

Liz Stanley said...

oh i'm so obsessed with that floral + polka dot anthropologie outfit too

Stephanie said...

I love your taste! I want all of that too. Except Lucy already has that polka dot pajama romper--go for it, it does not disappoint!