Saturday, May 15, 2010

farmers market!


I'm so excited to be selling at the rexburg farmers market this year! i did it for the first time yesterday with only about 24 hours notice (i'm not a full-time seller so i can only do it when someone drops out for a week) so i had an insane time getting ready. thankfully Nic's mom Janell took daphne for the entire day and night (she even watched her till about midnight so we could go out with our friends afterward- it was so nice!) I (well, Nic's dad Dave really) painted the frames, I designed and had all the branding printed/laminated, baked 2 loaves of banana bread & 2 pans of rice krispie treats (all at 3 am for some weird reason) baked 35 indivudal cobblers in mini canning jars & a few other things. I was super stressed and crazy and if wasn't for the Bingham's help (including my Nic :) i never could have done it!

I was really happy with how our booth turned out and hope in the coming weeks we can make it look even more awesome :) it was really fun and though we didn't sell out as i had hoped (we have lots of baked goods if you want to come help us eat them!) it was still a good experience and i'd like to do it again and again.
if you live in rexburg- please come next time!


6 comments:

Kimberly said...

It all looks so good! Looking at your cute stand and cobbler jars makes me hungry. Wish I was there to eat one right now!!

Ande said...

Why am I not in Rexburg?!

the binghams. said...

i say that all the time about you Ande. miss you at lost nights... i can't believe that's all over as of sunday. crazy.

Julie K said...

Look at you! Mom told me a little about this. You are too cute. Hey, I met Ceci and Jacob today. They are both adorable. I was 2/3 of my sweaty way through Yoga X and so I was quite a vision. Lavender top, chocolate brown leggins. Last night's mascara. A vision I tell you! But Ceci bought a sling anyway.

Unknown said...

I love this! I wish I could have bought one of your cobblers looks so good!

Justin Hackworth said...

You should go see my sister-in-law and brother-in-law at the farmer's market. They sell Kettle-Korn. David and Lisa Jones. Fun folks. You'd like them.