Monday, November 2, 2009

little daphne is 10 months old




my post failed and it's 11:40 in the PM. to make matters worse i'll be up @ 6 to go to school- so i'm not going to rewrite all i did about our girl in her 10month old glory.
so, here's the gist.


daph started taking a few steps @ 9 months and is now loving to walk (about 6 steps at a time) she is getting pretty adventurous but so far gets too excited to concentrate on walking more than 6 steps- so she'll just sit down and clap for herself instead. i'll have to post a video- its pretty funny.

she is copying tons of words when we say them- momma, dadda, papa and occasionally some random stuff like football, thank you, all done ect will come out of her mouth and totally catch us off guard

she is awesome and we can't get enough of her!

she finally has a little hair!!! we even made a little mohawk for her this morning.

4 comments:

Julie K said...

I'm so sorry to hear your post failed. I know when that happens to me I want to cry and eat cake. I can't believe she is so big! Remember last year? It is so much more fun when they are out, as compared to in. Love all the pictures. Come here and take good pictures of my kids. Nobody else is does.

Steph said...

Sounds like she's doing great. What a cutie!

Kimberly said...

I love the last picture!

Alli said...

Lobster in a pot. Hilarious! She looks adorable; I love it! I can't believe she's 10 months... and walking! Awesome!