Saturday, November 14, 2009

Holiday cards!!

So, we're friends, right? Or maybe, you're someone we don't know at all- but either way you've probably had to endure endless posts Daphne so really, you deserve a treat. if you're not aware- nic and i run a graphic design business. we sell [mostly] wedding invitations on etsy and we've been happily making our living that way for the past two years. here is OUR SHOP. if you need invites, hit us up :) in order to branch out a teeny-tiny bit we've come up with some holiday cards. I haven't posted them to etsy yet so i'm looking for your opinion. Please leave a comment saying which one is your favorite from now till NOVEMBER 21 @ midnight. A winner will be chosen through random.com and they will win a set of 10 (with 100% recycled grocery-bag envelopes) -- a $15 value :) Go ahead.... comment!!(and make sure its not anonymous!)


Holiday cards will be sold in sets of 10 for $15. Each card will include a grocery bag brown envelope so your card won't get lost in the mailbox with 50 other red or white envelopes :) there will also be large volume discounts so if you're sending out a lot of holiday cards, don't get scared. if you would like your cards customized (like: "love, the binghams") the price will be $20 for 10 cards. we're going to do stuff like rounded corners and lined envelopes as options too to make your holiday cards more unique. so many, many options- i bet your mind is pretty much blown. just email us @ evapaul.dp@gmail.com for all the details.

18 comments:

s.s. bazodi said...

adorable! sign me up for the green wood grain!

Ashley said...

My favorite is the birdy one for new years.

It would be the birdy christmas one, but i dont like that font on it that much.

Great idea, you guys are so talented

Julie K said...

I love them. But I love the snow flake Happy holidays one the bestest. Hmmm, I may just have to order some. I love the concept of the brown envelopes.

Cody,Kendra,Kendall,Osker said...

I love the mall too! But my fav is the 1st Happy Holidays!

Sara said...

My fav is the yellow birdies. Really cute, Kirsten.

Ceci and Steven said...

First and Second options are my fav.
and I'd have it say "a time to receieve!"
JUST KIDDING!! I like this idea...you're creativeness blows my mind!!
and also....oh yeah, PICK ME!

Kimberly said...

I like the first one the best!

Emily said...

well kids... i love them all, but the wood grain is my fav. big shock that you used wood. Love you guys!

Nanette Banz said...

You guys are so great!

I love the three trees! The zebra and polka trees are so creative!
Love it!

Nanette Banz :)

Nanette Banz said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Aaron and Angela said...

These are all so fun! Wow you guys sure are talented. My favorite is the Merry Christmas with the Bird!

Rebecca and Chad Hansen. said...

so so so so dope. us hansens love them, especially the two bird cards. sign me up!

Anonymous said...

my fav is the happy holiday tree one.. so cute

R. Long Pyper said...

I always love a good faux bois, so it's either that or the flock of yellow birds in the trees — so fun!

Jaquilyn Shumate said...

#2 & 3 are my favorite! But I like them to say "Merry Christmas"

Love, Jaq

coco_angel said...

I think I'd have to tie between the green wood grain and the snowflakes. You are so freaking creative! I love it!

RACHAEL said...

after at least ten minutes of scrolling up &down i'm just going to pick the last one with the trees as my favorite.
i really like them.
so much!

Talmage Van Wagoner said...

you know I love the trees and the snowflakes and the bird but I told you that in real life. haha just thought I'd post also HI!