Tuesday, October 6, 2009

nienie

nienie is going to be on oprah tomorrow! if you haven't heard the inspiring (but heart wrenching) plane crash survival story of LDS mega-blogger, stephanie nielson- go over to my sidebar, click on nienie and start reading! my sister julie is a long time fan of her blog and was always trying to get me to read it. i thought it was a little weird to blog-stalk someone- but let's be honest, i do it all the time! so i started going through her archives and it hit me- i knew her! i had met her a couple of times on my mission in arizona. the sisters who served in her area totally ADORED her and told me how much i would love her- and she did not disappoint! she is a just an incredible person- inside and out. she does something that is my lifelong goal- every single little thing in her life is cute. (and rebecca's too:) like EvERyThinG! cookie utensils, file folders, aprons, clothes, dish towels- everything! (including her super adorable blog)
stephanie with husband christian (aka mr. nielson as she calls him on her blog)
so tune in tomorrow with a box of kleenex, this will no doubt be a bawl-fest.

3 comments:

My Five Little Monkeys said...

I am DVR'ing it. I plan on bawling like a baby.

Keep on working toward universal cuteness, a worthy goal indeed. (Thank goodness your baby is cute--a big ticket item, for sure!)

Missy said...

I watched the show it it was such a sad story. She seems like such a great mother and very strong. I can't imagine going through what she has. Thanks for the heads up about the show; it was a good one.

Steph said...

Yeah, after reading your post I DVR-ed the show. Definitely a good one.