Saturday, October 10, 2009

emily loves steve

and we got to photograph it.
nic and i loved putting together a fun shoot with our friends.
it was supposed to be 70 degrees but it was about 30 and it even started to snow at the end of their croquet game. through chattering teeth, goosebumps and hard nipples (on steve) we got a few shots that captured their budding young love. you two are adorable.

we'd love to shoot more of our friends (i really need the practice :) so let us know if you're interested.

5 comments:

Cody,Kendra,Kendall,Osker said...

they look great! I can't wait for you to take our family pics

Kimberly said...

I love emily too! You could come down to Texas and take our pictures any time. The pictures look awesome, great job.

Megan said...

I loved them! I bet it was so fun taking pics of friends! I am with Kim...come to TX and you can take our pics anytime!

Ashley said...

I would love for you to shoot me.

janellybelle said...

Croquet! What a fun idea! Simply amazing!