Monday, August 9, 2010

update

i feel like no one reads this blog anymore and i really don't blame you! we had internet through our apartment complex and they just discontinued the service, so i'm writing from the lounge where i have to work now. we won't be living in rexburg for 6 months so it's been hard to find an internet provider for less than a 6 month contract. arghhhh it's so frustrating.

but, all in all- life is good. we're poor college students (but only for 4 more months- then we'll just be POOR which is kind of depressing) and i just got a job at gap to help things out. nic is off of school and i'm so glad he's at home with daphne. i'm saving all my favors for when i'll be working and he'll be in school (with 21.5 credits) so let me know if you want to watch daphne sometime! :)

she is doing great. she cracks us up. she's started sneaking around (not sneaky at all but she thinks she is) and it's really cute. she learns lots of new words everyday and talks CONSTANTLY at home- not so much when we leave the house, she's a little shy.

I've been suffering with gall bladder attacks and it's really unbearable. even with a very restricted diet i'm still having attacks and it's the worst thing ever (way worse then any part of labor i experienced, plus- no cute baby at the end)

so, that's the update. we're happy. we're healthy (ok, not me) and we're here- just not HERE on the internet. stupid apartments.

8 comments:

nikkiricks said...

i've missed your internet presence! get better fool!

Kim Ryden said...

I always love to read your blog when you update!

Steph said...

We know what it's like to be poor. Sometimes it's really frustrating. Sorry you're not feeling good and lost your internet. I don't know what I would do without the internet. :P

Rayna said...

I still read and enjoy your updates! I'm sorry to hear about your lack of internet and all of your gall bladder issues. I can't imagine. I hope you get it all figured out. You can always get pregnant again and then get on medicaid. HAHAAA. As for being poor, hey welcome to the club! And it's not such a bad club. Makes you appreciate life much more.

Megan said...

wow...come december you will be starting a whole new life! I can't wait to be out of the poor college stage! Hopefully we won't be to far behind you! I am so sorry for you unhappy gall bladder!

Unknown said...

I am reading! and would love to watch Daphne but bringing her to Boston might not be the solution! Good luck with the gall bladder thing that sounds miserable.

Julie K said...

I read it!

Get better soon, little angry gallbladder. (This part is a message for your gallbladder)

I hope you get internets soon.

Rebecca and Chad Hansen. said...

I still read! Feel better :(