Wednesday, June 10, 2009

update!

new hair.
i just can't have long hair. i hate blow drying it. i hate straightening it. i hate that it takes SO long to air dry. i hate the way it looks when it's air dried. i hate how hard daphne can (does) latch on to it. i hate how it makes my neck hot. i hate it while i'm working out. i know, i am so negative. i just really like having short hair- and my friend camille helped ease all my troubles today.



{sorry for the horrible photobooth pictures. but, the batteries died in the camera, and i'm too lazy to change them :) }


Brooks, Heather and baby Brooks visited us from Utah this weekend. It was so nice of them to travel all this way just to see us. They are moving to WA for Brooks to get his PHD. yeah... phd. We won't get to see them as often and we'll really miss them. Brooks is such a cute baby and Daphne and him were both pretty facenated with each other. I can't believe these are the only pictures we got from the weekend. But we also....

baby! attack!!!
I thought Heather would appreciate his cute little fist in this one.

--made pizzas friday night when they got in and started their love affair with arrested development.

--went to the IF farmer's market. It started to rain while we were driving there and it was pouring by the time we arrived. We braved the freezing cold with our poor babies in toe and bought mint, basil, cilantro, green peppers, yellow peppers and mr. stripey tomato plants and also kettle corn and tamales to eat while we were there. I wish it wasn't raining but it was still fun, i love farmers markets.

--we also went to a little baby store in IF that I had been wanting to go to. they had the cutest stuff. we got daphne some baby legs (they are SO funny on) and a cute TEA dress that I had been coveting online (and it was on sale!)

--took the kids swimming. it was SO fun. daphne laughed the whole time and her little bikini fits so well now. we're going to go all the time!

--at strawberries and waffles before they left sunday morning.

Thanks for making the long (tear-filled) trip to see us. We love you guys!

today daphne went to college!!! our typography teacher told us we could bring her in some day and we decided now would be the perfect time since Grammy is in California. She was really well behaved and i think she learned a lot.
such a little ham as soon as she sees the camera. i love it!

6 comments:

Emily Kate said...

Love the hair. Love the cutie. If you love farmers markets you need to come to NYC. We have them everyday, not just saturdays! We just stopped at one today and bought the most delicious little strawberries. Oh I love.

errin julkunen-pedersen said...

your hair looks ADORABLE (and makes me want to cut mine...well that and the awful PERM i just got, i don't know what i was thinking). and her itty bitty baby jeans just make my heart melt with awesomeness.

Steph said...

I love Daphne's outfit in the stroller photos. Was the baby store Stardust Sweepers? (I think that's what it's called. . .) If so, I love that store!

the binghams. said...

yes it was Steph! Becca told me about it awhile ago and so that was my first time- i loved it too!

Jon and Annalisa said...

LOVE THE HAIRCUT!

janellybelle said...

Love! Love! Love! your hair! You look great with long or short hair! And cute little Daphne just makes me smile! I adore her beautiful eyes, cute polka dot outfit, and sweet happy yellow top with tiny jeans! And dang! I was going to go to a farmer's market in California for tree ripe avocados! And just remembered a little too late now! :(