Monday, May 11, 2009

engagement pictures

2 years ago today we got our pictures taken {by my brother mark} for our wedding invitations. I had been home from my mission for all of 4 days. I feel like so much has changed since then. Some of these changes are more obvious (those pants were size 2) and some no one would notice. but some things will never change.
nic, i love you. more and more everyday.

i am so lucky to have married my absolute best friend. i can always laugh with you, confide in you and the best moments of my life are always at your side. You love me despite all my shortcomings and for that i am very grateful. i love you my boyfriend jpg" alt="" id="BLOGGER_PHOTO_ID_5334793276453911346" border="0" />




just slightly different today-
but better. SO MUCH BETTER.
tonight as we were on the floor with daphne making her laugh i just wanted to cry (oh! when my hormones feel normal again!? :) i love my little family so much. daphne has added so much to our lives. i don't lament over the sleep i sometimes miss. i don't wish we would have waited to have a baby. i don't mind spending $25 + a week on powdered milk. i don't miss "me" time nearly as much as i thought i would (or maybe should...) i just love everything the way it is.
nic. kirsten. daphne.

5 comments:

Steph said...

I love all your photos on this post. You two (+1) are so cute. I've always thought you were a great, loving couple.

mickelsenfamily said...

Hey Kirsten! It was good talking to you at Grandma's house last week. Daphne is so cute!!! She is growing up fast. Love the monster pillow by the way. I saw your post about giving kids monster pillows so they are not affraid...good idea. Anyway, love the pictures. We'll probably see you soon.

Julie K said...

Aw, I loved this post! I love you guys. You are such an adorable little family--were Pie and I an Sid that cute 13 years ago? I can't imagine that we were.....

Hey, Lady. Go onto my etsy shop and check out my glowing feedback remarks! They are awesome!!!

Travis and Jaqui said...

I love these photos! You guys are such an adorable family. Congrats on the 2 year anniversary of your engagement photos!! And little Daph. :)

Emily Ruth said...

Ok. You guys just need to be on a magazine or something...