Tuesday, April 8, 2008

The photographer.



I am so excited that Nic has found something he loves! It really makes me so happy. A few weeks ago there was a photo contest for the society we belong to at school and he won FIRST place! I was so happy for him. For the next contest we went out shooting one afternoon and it was freezing but I came along. I loved seeing him roll around in the dirt to get the shot he wanted so I took this picture of him taking a picture. I am crazy about Nic. He is so good to me and I am SO lucky. I am so excited that we get to work together. Evapaul has been our dream for along time and all the sudden its happening and I love it. Nic is shooting (with his faithful assistant- ME) two engagement sessions in the coming weeks and we are also doing their invitations also! We got business cards yesterday too! 

3 comments:

My Five Little Monkeys said...

Kirsten, this is your sister. Sooo proud of you and all your recent successes with evapaul. Makes up for all those times you have dissappointed us so. Anyway, you are adorable and should take your adorable little self over to my new blog, koncharmanyblahblahblah to see all the things I have added and improved. I think you will notice I have discovered google image. Love you like a sista.

Sarah said...

You guys should print baby announcements too!

errin julkunen-pedersen said...

i think you should post some of nic's pics! Also, we're excited to see you 2 tomorrow!